Setting up QuickBooks
QuickBooks™ is the number one accounting software for small businesses because it offers the flexibility to meet the reporting requirements of a wide range of businesses, but only if the initial setup is performed properly. There’s no need for a business owner to setup QuickBooks by himself/herself which results in lost time and problems down the road. We’ll setup QuickBooks for you to be sure it’s done correctly. With our tips and support, key features like invoicing, paying bills, managing vendor information, and running reports will only be a few clicks away and preparing for tax time will take minimal effort.
To read more about the advantages of setting up proper bookkeeping for your business, click here.
Call Urgent Tax Services at (212) 320-8191.
Our ongoing QuickBooks support services include:
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Reconciling your bank accounts in QuickBooks
- Online banking set up and coordination with QuickBooks
- Printing and customizing reports for your specific needs
- Overseeing your bookkeeper
- Inputting of credit card transactions
- Accounts receivable & invoicing
- Customize payroll in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Accounts payable – Entering bills and paying bills
- Inventory tracking
- Budgeting & cash flow management
- Simplify tax preparation and filing tasks
- Link QuickBooks with online bill pay services